Anyone got a Lancanche range? Or advice regarding a seriously good range cooker.

(2 Posts)
Pesephone Mon 12-Nov-12 14:51:35

bump.

Pesephone Fri 09-Nov-12 20:40:07

We are buying a new house, finger's crossed it all goes through smoothly. Well the kitchen is much bigger and I have always wanted a nice big range cooker as I am a serious cook. I am totally lusting after the Lancanche Macon. Does anyone have one or any other in their range that they'd care to share their experiences with me. Its a heck of a purchase and there are some scathing online reviews for the Cluny model, but equally there are people waxing hideous regarding Falcon and Britania and Aga. Help where is a girl to turn with it all.

My priorities are ability to be LPG gas as the new house has no mains connected.

Big enough ovens to roast a huge joint of Beef fore rib bones stood up and or a big ol Turkey.

separate grill

gas oven and or convection's(fan assisted) as I loath static electric

hot enough for decent yorkshire puds and a strong enough burner to get a good char on a steak while maintaining a medium rare centre.

and no windows in the doors simply as that is the look I prefer.

ooh and a range of nice colours.

so all advice and opinions appreciated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now