HELP!!! Replacement heads for Beldray steam mop.

(12 Posts)
Mynewmoniker Mon 03-Dec-12 17:51:15

Thank you sooooo much fashiongran you are a star X

fashiongran Mon 03-Dec-12 12:00:27

I have been looking for ages for the mop pad and decided to email the address on the instruction book (should have used logic first!!! smile
)

Anyway had a reply today and this is the link
www.no1brands4you.co.uk/consumable-parts-steam-mops/

Hope it helps you all smile

Mynewmoniker Sun 02-Dec-12 00:26:29

Bumping this because I'm still looking.

Does anyone else have this particular steam mop? Have you been successful in finding a replacement mop head?

Thinkability Sun 14-Oct-12 20:18:47

Thanks PigletJohn but they seem to be rectangular and my heads need to be triangular smile

PigletJohn Sun 14-Oct-12 19:11:36

Click the link I posted.

Click the "Beldray" icon at the bottom of the page

Thinkability Sun 14-Oct-12 18:18:50

Can you post a link to the replacement heads please PigletJohn? confused

PigletJohn Sun 14-Oct-12 09:22:39

Replacement heads are available from the laundry co link I posted earlier.

Have a look at the packaging, instructions or guarantee docs and see what the contact is. I'd be interested to know.

Thinkability Sun 14-Oct-12 09:12:25

If I can't get replacement heads it's going back chipsandpeas!

chipsandpeas Sat 13-Oct-12 20:03:20

woah weird, i am actually considering getting the same steam mop and was wondering how easy it would be to get replacement heads
will check back to see if you get them and it may make my mind up

Thinkability Sat 13-Oct-12 10:06:01

Thanks for the reply Piglet. I bought this from the Factory Shop but I see they are still selling them in Robert Dyas? Have Beldray gone under do you think?

Robert Dyas seem to sell
http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/P~158830~Thane-Direct-X5-Mop-2-X-Replacement-Coral-Cloths and I'm wondering if they will fit?

Anyone know?

PigletJohn Fri 12-Oct-12 16:53:34

I'm not sure Beldray is still trading. I had to get a cover for an extra-huge Beldray ironing board recently, and found it at www.laundrycompany.co.uk

they also do the mop heads

Thinkability Fri 12-Oct-12 13:23:34

Just bought a 2 in 1 Beldray steam mop and the mop head is in the wash as we speak. I'm trying to find where I can buy replacements for this make and unusually I'm getting no help from the internet???

Has amy one else bought one and whick replacement heads did you end up buying?

PLEASE!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now