Do I need a steam cleaner in my life?

(8 Posts)
instantfamily Thu 04-Oct-12 13:35:14

Thanks for your replies.

I think I will rent one for a couple of days when all work is done. It just looks like one of those appliances that you use once a year and that fills up your garage for the rest of the year.

CharlieBoo Tue 02-Oct-12 22:10:54

I love mine too!!

KatBond Tue 02-Oct-12 12:23:43

Sorry didn't add a link oops
Have a look at this steam cleaners website where i brought mine from.

Go through the different reviews on this website click here

KatBond Tue 02-Oct-12 12:21:14

Hi

We have just done the whole house ripped out the chimney and walls .Our house is a mess! dust is everywhere and i bought a steam cleaner couple of months ago and it has been life saver. The plastermen left blobs of plaster on the floors and this steam cleaner loosed it up for me to sweep up!

I think steam cleaners are the way forward for mopping tiles and other things.

instantfamily Fri 28-Sep-12 09:14:47

thanks, surely!

instantfamily Thu 27-Sep-12 15:27:43

Can you use it for bathroom tiles?

surelythisoneisnttaken Thu 27-Sep-12 15:20:55

No. Mine is rubbish. Takes ages to go over the floor as the head is small, and it doesn't clean the grout in my tiles.

instantfamily Thu 27-Sep-12 15:09:37

How much do you use yours?

We are renovating our house and there is a lot of dust and dirt, but I am thinking I could rent/borrow a steam cleaner for when we are done with the renovating and then revert to vacuum and mop. We will have 2 floors of oiled wooden floors, so not sure you can even use a steam cleaner on those.

Do you even use the steam cleaner for anything but the floors and the odd mattress?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now