Relocated twice for hubby company

(3 Posts)
AnnaLM Thu 27-Mar-14 06:48:15

Please help by offering some support and womenly love. I am 45 have moved twice within eight years for my husbands company last time over 200 miles to a place i would certainly not have chosen. Within the company i applied for a position got down to the final 2 and then failed to get the job. The anger and hurt i feel i cannot put in to words :-( i just want to escape but have no where to go. I can see i will be here for the next ten years at least as my children are between 12 and 2

SanityClause Thu 27-Mar-14 06:56:01

You do sound down!

What do you want to escape from? The place? Being a SAHM? Your husband?

If its the place, and/or being a SAHM, can your DH look for a job in a place you would prefer to live, with better work prospects for you?

AnnaLM Thu 27-Mar-14 09:59:26

I now live in a part of the country i would never have chosen to be :-( there is no engagement with the company so you are not recognised as being part of the bigger team. I am gutted that i put so much time effort and energy into applying for the position. I have given up so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now