Personal Profile Analysis

(1 Post)
Deathwatchbeetle Sun 23-Mar-14 09:03:59

Not looking for help but just wondering.

Am I the only person who absolutely cringes at these???

I know how it works - if you are applying for a cut throat, thrusting kind of job (I dunno - finance/advertising?) more aggressive traits are needed. The timid need not apply.

In the post I am applying for you need more people pleasing skills but some of my answers are making me cringe! I feel like a whipped puppy!!!

You have to say what most and least describes you.

For instance:

brave inspiring submissive timid

I am not particularly brave and do not think I can inspire people. I feel too much already from filling in the form to admit to being submissive so have put timid. Oh Gawd!!!

I can see in the world of Advertising or maybe even someone working with a charity thinking up new ways to get the ££ in can put inspiring.
Firefighters should put brave.

The job is looking for someone who is helpful and good with people in a shop but one where patience and understanding is key, so I am not worried how they will view me from this form. I don't think my answers will horrify them, just me!!! It is just me wince-ing.

How do you feel when you feel these things in? I particularly want to hear from others who are not particularly confident and not in one of the more 'aggressive' jobs.

I mean one of the words is soft-touch!!! I would never admit to that!! Who would????

I am not a stay at home/going back to work mum. I am not a mum at all and have been redundant since August (but have had family issues).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now