Need whole new work wardrobe

(5 Posts)
MrsRedWhite214 Tue 28-Jan-14 11:35:34

I'm going back to work soon but have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit anymore. Where would you suggest going for smart/casual (more on the casual side) workwear? I'm 30 this year and want to return to work in clothes that don't make me feel frumpy.

AmIatwat Wed 29-Jan-14 07:17:25

Matalan and some very reasonably priced work wear, well made, lot of it contains lycra for comfort, /take a look online. I have to admit a lot other clothes are vile but some of their ranges are very good.

babsie007 Mon 03-Feb-14 11:51:32

I would recommend debenhams collection - really reasonably priced, smart and good quality. I don't really rate matalans stuff - i personally don't feel that it washes very well for the price. If you pay in the region if the same at next or denehams, you will get much more for your money.

violetbunny Mon 03-Feb-14 22:10:10

I'm 32, a lot of my work wardrobe is from Dorothy Perkins (love their fit and flare dresses; they're a flattering fit plus I always pick ones that don't need ironing!) mixed with some well fitted basics (jacket, trousers, etc) gleaned from Oasis and Warehouse sales. M&S are great for reasonably priced work shoes, most of my heels for work come from there.

babsie007 Tue 04-Feb-14 17:18:06

Was in asda today and George also had a couple of nice workwear tops in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now