Working from home

(4 Posts)
jade2k11 Tue 03-Sep-13 11:38:57

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone works part time from home doing anything like avon/kleeneze? was just wodnering what other companies work like this and how well are they? ive tried avon and it didnt work out due to me working full time at the time but is interested now in trying other companies that i could work from home and around my family. ANY advice welcome. =) thank you in advance

jacris547 Fri 06-Sep-13 17:02:27

Hi jade2k11, as you said you would welcome any advice, I'm going to jump in with both feet here. It's all given in the spirit of kindness! cake

I'm afraid I can't offer you advice on companies similar to avon/kleeneze, but picking up on your comment that you're looking to work part time and want something to fit around your family, have you thought of doing something else, like something online? Maybe something that's tailored to your interests/skills/talents, where you can add value.
Everyone's got something that they can do better than the next person, or something that they're an expert on, or really passionate about. My thoughts are, why not see of you can make money from it? May as well enjoy your work, then it won't even seem like work.

RUAHall Fri 13-Sep-13 14:09:11

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

suzannecliff Sun 15-Sep-13 23:08:49

Hi, I am looking for motivated people to work flexibly around their family, from home, part time. The company I work with is very ethical, and the team are a great bunch of people. Please let me know if you are interested and we can have a discussion about what I do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now