Job Hunting Support Thread

(228 Posts)
lljkk Tue 22-Jan-13 09:48:03

For everyone seeking work who wants to share, have a natter, is in need of advice, or even just after a bit of sympathy.

I actually have some paid work this week, filling in for lunchtime supervision up at the primary school. But it's not exactly my long term ambition.

Everyone welcome, Please sign in and share what your job hunting targets & plans are this week smile.

hwarre Mon 10-Jun-13 19:39:30

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

georgyporgie Wed 12-Jun-13 16:11:17

Can I join? Thoroughly gloomy and down in the dumps about rejection after rejection after rejection after rejection (yes, it really is as bad as that) for jobs that I've applied for even before interview. sad

Currently enjoying extended maternity leave (cough) with an 8m ds- handed in notice to last job before I found out I was pregnant so now find myself desperately needing to find work. Especially as I convinced oh to take a job back up in London/Surrey area as I breezily said "oh, should be easy for me to find a job back up there rather than down here in the back of bloody beyond". Ha. Hubris biting me on the arse there. We move up in 4 weeks and despite applying like mad, nothing whatsoever.

Aaaaaaaargh! shock

ygraziano3 Tue 29-Oct-13 19:41:59

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now