Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Please help girls! Worried!

(4 Posts)
user1465412273 Sat 26-Nov-16 17:15:43

Hi girls! I have just moved to an area so no doctor yet. Please could I have some advice?!

The past few days I've had this feeling of something "in there" at the vaginal entrance it's like the hole feels dry, (tmi I know).. but I've not had a period this month and got slight tummy cramps now and again and needing to pee more often. I've took a pregnancy test when I was a week late and it was negative. I'm quite worried, has this happened to anyone else??????? blushconfusedhmm

Xx

MollyHuaCha Sun 27-Nov-16 21:47:18

There's nothing worse than worrying. It just makes the imagination work overtime. I suggest you enroll at a Dr surgery and ask for an urgent appointment. Find out what it is (if anything) and then you will know that you are dealing with. Wishing you well flowers

Haggisfish Sun 27-Nov-16 21:48:38

Could just be a late period with moving stress? Can you feel anything in your vagina?

user1465412273 Sun 27-Nov-16 22:15:40

The feeling in my vagina has gone now , but still no period sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now