Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Advice

(4 Posts)
MrsH16 Fri 28-Oct-16 21:27:42

Hello i am new to mumsnet and just really looking for some friendly advice. This may sound silly but i feel so anxious a lot of the time. I recently got married and am mum to two amazing children. I like my job and am so happy right now but most nights find myself thinking what will spoil it. My sad thoughts range from affair, illness, death, loneliness. I think about if i die how will my family cope etc.i am only 30 so really dont need to feel this way but cannot help it. I just want my kids to be happy and healthy
Does anyone else ever feel this way? Xx

troubleatmill2011 Fri 28-Oct-16 21:35:00

I quite often get very anxious about things going wrong, especially my health. Death scares me, I guess like anyone and I fret about having a serious illness that will take me away from my child. I am such a worrier, interested to see if other people feel similar too.

MrsH16 Fri 28-Oct-16 21:42:02

It astounds me why we feel this way. i guess illness and death are a part of life and theres nothing we can do about it so i frustrate myself when i worry so much. Its awful as i know there are people out really living it. Im scared a lot. I too am curious to see if other people feel like this. It never bothered me when i was younger or before my children came along xx

troubleatmill2011 Fri 28-Oct-16 22:04:31

Your right, it does get worse with age and responsibility. Like you said some people are living through it now and would swap in a heart beat to not be. I try and live by the motto that you shouldn't worry unless your given something to worry - easier said than done! Having children does highlight it further too, I can't think about it too much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now