Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Constantly feel like I need to urinate

(10 Posts)
onmybroomstick Wed 12-Oct-16 22:12:22

I have a heavy, pressure, ache type feeling low down in my belly. Feel like I'm desperate for a wee constantly, even as soon as I've been. Been like it past two days now. Pressure feels worse when sat are laying. The uncomfortable feeling of needing the ticket constantly is driving me crazy. I have no pain when urinating. Ideas??

ProbablyMe Wed 12-Oct-16 22:15:07

Sounds like a UTI to me even though you aren't getting pain when urinating. Best get checked out at the GP.

ReallyShouldKnowBetterAtMyAge Wed 12-Oct-16 22:15:56

Cystitis.

Drink cranberry juice to help it along.

There is a cream and pecery you can buy in the chemist.

It's a pain in the pisser isn't it!

Somerville Wed 12-Oct-16 22:16:13

Yup UTI. Go forth and buy cranberry juice to keep sipping until you can get to the GP.

ShatnersBassoon Wed 12-Oct-16 22:16:33

Some sort of pipework aggravation. Drink as much water as you can until you get to the GP.

ReallyShouldKnowBetterAtMyAge Wed 12-Oct-16 22:17:16

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_tract_infection

onmybroomstick Wed 12-Oct-16 22:17:32

Needing the toilet obviously not needing a ticket! I can't sleep as it's so uncomfortable. I was unsure if utis were a thing without pain. Thanks will ring in morning and hopefully be seen

Bellyrub1980 Wed 12-Oct-16 22:18:59

UTI without a shadow.

onmybroomstick Wed 12-Oct-16 22:19:52

Drinking more is really unappealing right now grin the thought of actually needing the toilet on top of this feeling is not pleasant. How silly of me thinking I had to have the pain while actually weeing. Thanks all

SecretSpy Wed 12-Oct-16 22:53:56

Drinking more does help, because more concentrated urine irritates the bladder.

More diluted wee is more comfortable.

Yy to GP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now