Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Where I can find a good designer glasses online?

(5 Posts)
nickyevelyn28 Wed 28-Sep-16 12:39:39

Hi Guys,

This is Nicky. I just went to the eye doctor and got my sight checked. He says I have got a number and will have to wear glasses. :-( I have never felt the need for glasses in 24 years and now suddenly I have to wear them. I am highly fashion conscious and want a pair that will help me look fabulous as ever. ;-) I have searched the internet high and low for my fashionable pair, but to no avail. Can you guys suggest me some good eyewear websites?

Tanfastic Wed 28-Sep-16 13:47:39

I use Glasses Direct. Always been fab.

PollyPerky Wed 28-Sep-16 15:15:05

you aren't going to buy them without trying on though, surely?

Tanfastic Wed 28-Sep-16 16:08:16

At glasses direct you can try before you buy. However what o normally do is go and try some on on the high street then look for a similar style online. I've never been disappointed so far.

chole08 Mon 03-Oct-16 14:09:57

Hey I tried www.perfectglasses.co.uk/. Wonderful collection of hundreds of pairs. my multi-coloured glasses just costed £9. Love it to the moon and back. try it if you are looking for low prices and fashionable eyeglasses. I am also ordering my sunglasses with them ssoon. blush wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now