Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Vitamin B12 experiences

(6 Posts)
MegGriffin Fri 23-Sep-16 17:17:03

Hello. I have been told my level is 68 and I need 3 injections next week and 3 the week after. Is this very low and can any of you share your experiences of the injections and any side effects please?

Davinaaddict Sat 24-Sep-16 14:15:59

There's a thread going on this at the moment in the Health section - lots of experiences there including mine. Come and join us if you like smile

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/2722569-Does-anyone-know-about-b12-deficiency-and-injections?

Yawnyawnallday Sat 24-Sep-16 14:22:20

Let your arm hang loose and breathe out as first the needle goes in and again when the liquid goes in.

YNK Sat 24-Sep-16 14:29:09

You must feel pretty awful.
I recommend joining the FB group and following their protocol to balance the cofactors and get the best out of your treatment.
There are no side effects to B12 but as nerves start to 'wake up' and cells splutter into life, it can be a bit of a rollercoaster. Balancing the cofactors can help to even things out.
www.facebook.com/groups/PAB12DSupportGroup/

MegGriffin Sat 24-Sep-16 23:27:05

Thank you so much for your replies amd advice, I will have a read on the other thread.

MegGriffin Sat 24-Sep-16 23:31:06

And I have asked to join the Facebook group, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now