Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

The sweating files

(6 Posts)
Norky1975 Thu 15-Sep-16 07:44:12

Hi ladies
I've had problems with over sweating for years - just had full blood tests and nothing is wrong. Does anyone have advice? Especially for deodorants and scalp sweating sad

OneForTheDitch Thu 15-Sep-16 07:57:21

I have this problem aswell. Some mornings I wake up soaked from sweat. Any sort of warmth and I start sweating. I don't have an answer but I'm keen to see if anyone else does!

OneForTheDitch Thu 15-Sep-16 07:58:07

I have this problem aswell. Some mornings I wake up soaked from sweat. Any sort of warmth and I start sweating. I don't have an answer but I'm keen to see if anyone else does!

OneForTheDitch Thu 15-Sep-16 08:25:04

OneForTheDitch Thu 15-Sep-16 08:25:48

Sorry! Using the app it was telling me the post had been unsuccessful confused

Applesauce29 Tue 20-Sep-16 09:53:50

Get your doc to prescribe probanthine - you have to take on an empty stomach and then not eat for an hour, so I usually take first thing when I wake up, but it worked wonders for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now