Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Am I pregnant or alergic to Neplanon?

(1 Post)
user1471991015 Wed 24-Aug-16 07:29:47

Hi everyone I new to this site, I'm 21 and in June this year I had the nexplanon placed in my arm, but now I thinking maybe it needs to come out?

So within a week of having this thing put in my arm I started getting cramps and abdominal pain in my left side, I began to throw up after each meal, I've had bad headaches to the point were I sit in the dark, I have back ache and most mornings I struggle to get out of bed, I keep having horrible hot sweats, I'm always tired and I'm constantly dizzy, but most worrying for me is I keep loosing black discharge (sorry too much info) and keep loosing fleshy clots when I urinate (again sorry).
I have made several attempts with my doctor to see what is wrong and he has done no blood test or any sort of test just given me anti sickness tablets which ain't working.
Has anyone else had this problem? Or am I pregnant or allergic to nexplanon?

If anyone has any help or advice I would really appreciate it.

Thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now