Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Blisters - help

(6 Posts)
Northernlurker Thu 07-Jul-16 21:25:17

Did and I have just had a fantastic time in Rome. A combination of heat, a lot of walking and some socks which were just too thin to protect my feet has meant I've come home with 7 compeed on my feet. I've soaked them off because they were just too horrible to stay on and am sitting here with witch hazel dabbed here and there but what's the best and quickest way to fix my hooves?

Northernlurker Thu 07-Jul-16 22:37:31

Bump for heeeeellllp!

EmNetta Fri 08-Jul-16 00:06:17

I don't know, but I bet there's something on Google giving home remedies - hope you find something soon.

usual Fri 08-Jul-16 00:09:45

I'd pop the blisters, but I know you are not supposed to.

foreverandalways Fri 08-Jul-16 00:14:16

Go to your GP surgery tomorrow or the hospital. Be very careful there is no infection..

Northernlurker Fri 08-Jul-16 08:32:49

There aren't really any intact blisters now. It's just very sore skin. I put germolene on last night and I don't think anywhere is infected as such, will keep an eye on it. I can't possibly take up nhs time with this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now