Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Toothache's making me very depressed :-(

(2 Posts)
lucymart777 Sun 05-Jun-16 22:36:26

So,
I had a tooth out exactly 12 days ago today. The dentist spent a good 45 minutes trying to get it out, pulling so hard it was hurting my jaw, it was very traumatic I'm not good with dentists at the best of times, I was getting very bad toothache before having the tooth out and I thought having it out would stop the pain.. How wrong I was, since the Tuesday I had it out I have been in constant pain, turns out I now have an infection and he's put me on antibiotics (for the second time in 3 weeks) I just feel like the pain is never going to go away, I'm having to miss work some days because the pain is so bad.. I just can't seem to see a way out I'm down all the time, never want too do anything or go anywhere and I'm hardly eating because everytime I do it hurts.. I've lost half a stone already, now down too just under 6st .. Don't know what to do :-(

MegGriffin Sun 05-Jun-16 23:41:14

So sorry to hear you are still in pain, it is so depressing when you can't see the end in sight. I have no good advice except keep taking pain killers and go back if you are still in pain. You poor thing wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now