Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Will I ever be better to have a baby?

(1 Post)
littleb01 Wed 01-Jun-16 11:36:08

Hello everyone,

I'm new on here, I have always come here on the threads reading all your advice but today I thought I should just ask.

I'm 22 years old and in a mess. Since I was 18 I have been having problems with intimate dryness, pain during sex and constant thrush and Urine infections. As I got older my periods started going funny, I was on the pill and even the pill couldn't re regulate them. After going to the doctors again and again and being told it was in my head I left it. When I was 20 everything got worse. I started having hot flushes, no sex drive, periods every 6 -10 weeks and really heavy. A doctor helped me after kicking off, I was taken off the pill and sent me to a gyno. I have had blood tests and my thyroid checked (that was okay) and they all have come up that my estrogen is low but she only checks it on my period. She has said that she has no idea what is up with me and that is it. I asked for a transvaginal ultrasound. When there woman said my womb lining is very thin, as if I had just had a period ( I was six weeks late) and she said it was a hormonal imbalance.

I came on that day and it was the worse one ever. I have to wait now one month to see this gyno and it's a nightmare. I'm so worried as I have already been on internal Estrogen cream to help with the dryness but that is all it helped with. I'm only 22 and I'm married and I want to start a family in the next few years. I can't see that happening, sex hurts, I don't have a sex drive, I'm dry and my periods are all over the place and now my womb lining is very thin.

Do any of you guys know what could be up? Or do you have any advice on what to say to the gyno when I see her next.

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now