Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Best GP in Milton Keynes?

(5 Posts)
Albadross Tue 17-May-16 16:03:13

I've just moved into the Shenley Brook End area and through the NHS search all I can see are extremely poorly rated GPs.

I've got quite a lot of complex medical issues so moving GP is always a lot of hassle and I really do have to choose wisely.

Anyone got any recommendations?

chesarasara Wed 18-May-16 16:18:17

Which practices have your estate in their catchment area?

Albadross Thu 19-May-16 23:14:31

I'm in Shenley Brook End

chesarasara Fri 20-May-16 06:03:27

Yes I know as you said that in your OP. But which GP practices in MK include Shenley in their catchment area? If you tell us which practices you have a choice between then we can help answer your question. The best one is Newport Parnell Medical centre but they won't accept you because of where you live.

Sovereign medical centre is Pennyland is great but again you're out of catchment and everywhere in mk is so full you can usually only register in catchment. Try nhs choices for a list of places you can choose from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now