Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Abdominal pain and irregular bleeding this morning

(4 Posts)
RaaRaaTheLion Sat 14-May-16 10:14:55

I've woken up this morning with a pain diagonally below my belly button ( my left) which hurts unless I am sat down or slouched slightly. I'm also experiencing unexplained vaginal bleeding - AF finished 10 days ago and prior to that one, my contraceptive pill has meant I haven't had bleeds in 6 months.

DP wants to take me to the walk in centre or at least call 111; is he being OTT?

kelashan Sat 14-May-16 20:54:45

I would definitely get checked out Rara. I had severe pain the same as you describe a couple of years ago and it was an ectopic pregnancy. Better to be safe X

gamerchick Sat 14-May-16 20:57:31

I would also get a full sti screen as well after you've been seen at the hospital if you go.

fortheloveofvintage Sat 14-May-16 21:05:26

Go to the GP asap. It may not be serious but any irregular bleeding and pain needs to be checked out. Are you up to date with your smears?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now