Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

diagnose me- please?

(5 Posts)
sharonthewaspandthewineywall Thu 05-May-16 15:52:08

Past week I've felt typically run down and fluey- temperature general aches and pains runny nose. Yesterday my right knee was very swollen and I couldn't weight bear, feels very swollen. Today knee a bit better but still puffy. Other knee now similar but not quite as bad, also the bones in my feet and hands are very stiff and again I'm finding weight bearing difficult..anyone got any ideas what's going on?

Musicaltheatremum Thu 05-May-16 17:40:01

Have you had any rash? Slapped cheek can present like this in adults. Some viruses can trigger arthritic reactions. I'd see your GP if it doesn't start to settle over the weekend.

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Thu 05-May-16 21:53:01

Just the usual facial psoriasis

sharonthewaspandthewineywall Thu 05-May-16 21:57:59

Just read up on fifths disease- sounds very much like it. Interesting it makes adults so yucky!

HaveNoTimeToThinkOfName Thu 05-May-16 22:04:10

I have had similar symptoms on and off and have been tested for arthiritis, bloods came back as being very low in vitamin d, may be worth you looking in to? You can get a type of arthiritis linked to psoriasis I think?
Make an appointment at gp so can get a blood test while feeling this way.
Hope you feel better soon. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now