Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is this normal? Feels like someone has pulled my scarf too tight!

(2 Posts)
NickAngel Fri 18-Mar-16 21:22:43

I've been having a pain in my neck - Adam's apple bit/oesophagus-and stuck burps and I'm being sick a fair bit. This releases the burps but it's not getting better. I've got omeprazole and been taking for three days now. I don't really feel hungry and I've lost appetite but this may be due to worry about being sick.
I'm not a naturally relaxed person and I'm hoping it's just a manifestation of stress ( as eczema has been) but when I mentioned it to GP ( to get omeprazole) he said i needed to follow up in a week. So I'm not sure if symptoms are more worrying than I hoped.
It's been going on since January at least and I've lost weight but again this may just be due to not eating.
What is it? It feels like someone is pressing on my throat and it feels bruised IYSWIM?
Can anyone help?

NickAngel Sat 19-Mar-16 22:10:38

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now