Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Unspeakably tired - PMS related

(1 Post)
gandalf456 Tue 15-Mar-16 22:45:36

I'm just wondering if it's normal. I don't mean just feeling a bit knackered. I get so tired I just can't think straight and when I talk, I know what I want to say, the words come out all jumbled.

I'm fine the rest of the month. I do get tired but not falling down tired like now and I don't get speech problems the rest of the time. Someone once suggested migraine but I don't have a headache - just this really woozy feeling.

I don't think there's a serious problem with my brain (have had scans for an unrelated problem - cervical spine issues with discs) as it was clear in that respect.

Funnily enough, reading this back, I can write OK. I just can't speak properly. And my whole thought process is just sloooowww. I can't answer a simple question because it takes so long to pop into my head.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now