Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Lower abdominal pain

(2 Posts)
Keepittoyourself Tue 15-Mar-16 14:58:36

I have been to the doctors about this and am waiting for tests but I just wondered if anyone had any ideas in the meantime?
Two years ago I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries and a cervical ectropian(which I had cauterised) I was having bleading after sex and bloating etc.
It all settled down after a while but it had recently came back much worse. I cannot bear to have sex with my partner because it is so painful (on the rare occasion that we do I also get a really strange sensation that I really need to go to the toilet which means I have to stop or don't enjoy it) this is causing issues with my partner who doesn't seem to understand that it's not that I don't want to have sex it's just too painful (even if we don't actually have sex I still get awful cramps)
The few times it has happened recently I have had awful really heavy bleeding with lots of large clots for 5-10 days afterwards.
The doctor has arranged a scan and blood tests for next week and she did an internal examination today to see if she could find anything. I have been having awful cramps since she did this.
Sorry for the extra long post, has anyone experienced this or anything similar?

Keepittoyourself Fri 18-Mar-16 19:33:07

Anyone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now