Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

No one can answer this for sure but what do you think? Neuro appt

(3 Posts)
Goandplay Tue 16-Feb-16 08:25:52

I saw neurology last month and we went through the results of a MRI on my spine which showed nothing of any interest other than arthritis. Dr said that she would consult with surgeons about tremor in my hands which she thought could be caused by a condition I have (Chari Malformation) and we made a follow up appt for September.

3 weeks ago I received a letter bringing my appt forward 6 months to next month...

Do you think this means anything? DP and sister think they've just had a spot become open but I'm not so sure because that spot would stay open for other more important things that come up surely?

What do you think?

Hamsolo Tue 16-Feb-16 08:28:46

If it was urgent, it would be even sooner. I'd guess (wild guess?) that she wants to either confirm that it is what she suggested, or that the surgeon spotted something else, but not something serious.

Goandplay Tue 16-Feb-16 08:46:01

That would make more sense. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now