Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Exhausted

(3 Posts)
hollinhurst84 Fri 01-Jan-16 16:18:53

Not sure if I just want a moan!
I'm so bloody tired, had this sodding cold since Christmas Eve and feel crap
Autoimmune neutropenia, immunosuppressed, work shifts full time
I take multi vit etc, consultant says it's my low neutrophils making me tired plus the medication stimulates my bone marrow which is hard work
I'm just at a point where I think "actually I can't do this any more"
Live alone so all housework cooking etc is on me and honestly I want to sleep until next Christmas sad

Maiziemonkey Sat 02-Jan-16 00:49:27

Sorry you are feeling so crappy. Ongoing fatigue is pants, I have it with my condition of fibromyalgia, so you have my deepest sympathies. What does the consultant advise to control your condition? Is it maybe advisable to have some time off sick? To give you a breather to catch up on sleep etc.

hollinhurst84 Sat 02-Jan-16 06:06:51

Not much really, I kill of my white cells so inject to increase production. Not allowed off work sick so quite limited in what I can do sad
Have cancelled my two exercise classes for January so I can concentrate on just getting up and to work

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now