Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

low abdominal pain, cysts???

(5 Posts)
Belle89 Mon 30-Nov-15 15:36:01

Has anyone experience lower abdominal pain mainly get occasional stabbing pain on right side. Constantly feeling sick but not being sick. Late period but negative tests. Had a light bleed about 6 weeks ago. Can't work out what's going ?? come off pill 2-3 months ago

Maiziemonkey Tue 01-Dec-15 03:38:24

hi, you have pcos right? from other thread- so could be cysts. Ihad a hemoraghic one (sp?) which burst and had intense stabbing pain for about 1 minute, then gone. I have in the past had stabbing type pain with ovulation- think we with pcos get that a bit

Belle89 Tue 01-Dec-15 08:20:02

I think u have it, going back to the doctors I think. I was scanned months back to locate the coil for removal and had pains was told I had a cyst n it was left at that. Been constantly feeling sick and started to feel fevery last couple weeks not sure what to make of it

blatantplacemark Thu 03-Dec-15 20:58:33

Had all these symptoms and countless scans etc. nothing could be found until they decided to do a ct scan of my kidneys. This revealed a large kidney stone. So do bear that in mind

Belle89 Fri 04-Dec-15 08:28:22

Iv been given tablets as they said I have too much stomach acid. And that's what's causing the pain?! They did do a urine test and said I have protein in it and shouldn't really. But left being none the wiser. Shall have to see how things go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now