Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

all the symptoms but no period

(4 Posts)
AMcoffeeLover Thu 02-Jul-15 21:42:40

Posted in family planning but not many people around.
this is my first month on loestrin20 after coming off a higher hormone dose pill due to heart palpitations/missed beats/fainting caused by the last type of pill. I've never missed a bleed but i'm now 5 days late. I missed a pill on week 2, had sex (blush blush not in the usual place) a week before missed pill.
I've also got a kidney infection (no treatment yet) don't know if that makes a difference?
Should I fight for a doc app (no treatment for kidney infection as they screen reasons for app and i'm "not bad enough for an appointment yet. It could self resolve"), unlikely I'll get one (I think?)
Or is this normal on this pill/after changing pills?
Help!

AMcoffeeLover Thu 02-Jul-15 21:49:29

Sorry should have added that one got my usual period symptoms (upsey tummy, headache, sore boobs, sightly nauseous, crazy need to cry at every opportunity) but no cramps or bleeding, not even a spot.

AMcoffeeLover Fri 03-Jul-15 09:03:46

Can't easily do one as am back home for a few days. Everyone knows everyone and if im seen buying one everyone will expect news!

AMcoffeeLover Fri 03-Jul-15 22:25:50

And PG is very veryunlikely.....I think......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now