Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Wicked PMS: what do you do???

(2 Posts)
Tomodachi Thu 21-May-15 16:37:22

I always suffer a bit but this month - possibly as I haven't been exercising due to extra workload - I am suffering really badly. I have been sobbing all day (for no good reason. Well, the computer is too loud, my phone is too slow, Dh's tone was all wrong, DC too demanding. I am miserable and making my family's life miserable. I have so much work to get through and all I want to do is huddle under the duvet and cry. I am likely to be like this til Tuesday next. And I hurt!!! It's so unfair (cue another bout of self pitying sobbing). I have been trying to fix this with diet but that is not working (another reason to cry) have had tablets from the doc twice but both lots were a fortune and had to be stuck with for several months and hadn't worked 3 months in so I gave up. Waaaaahhhhh! Please Please tell me what worked for you - this is hell.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 21-May-15 16:43:56

Cutting out sugar almost eliminates mine, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now