Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Embarassing issues

(2 Posts)
xMuffins Mon 25-Aug-14 01:29:05

So, When i gave birth to my 9lb 3oz LB 2 years ago, i had an epidural and gas an air, but struggled so they used a suction cup (Which even then they struggled) they ended up having to cut me up and down (Sorry for graphic detail). I had internal and external stitches that healed about a month after giving birth. Ever since i have been numb. (Internally only) I can feel my partner moving around but it doesn't feel like anything... I'm just worried as we are both getting fed up now as we have tried many differant things to help but its just not working.. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone offer some advice?

wafflyversatile Mon 25-Aug-14 01:42:39

I'm no expert but I'm given to understand that nerve damage can take a while to recover. Hopefully feeling will recover in time.

However I'd go back to the docs and see if there is anything they can do for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now