Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Can anyone tell me what's up with DS's fingers?

(3 Posts)
Hassled Sat 23-Aug-14 17:34:27

If the photos aren't clear, there are raised ridges of skin on the tips of all his fingers - he noticed it last night. No itching or discomfort. Looks a bit like he's been in the bath too long, IYSWIM.

Possibly relevant info - recent diagnosis of Coeliac although not GF yet as we're waiting for the endoscopy. Also picked blackberries yesterday - I thought maybe some sort of reaction to something there? But he's not normally prone to allergies/reactions to stuff. Otherwise well, if slightly low iron levels (on supplements). Does anyone have any thoughts?

beautifulgirls Sat 23-Aug-14 20:35:41

DD2 just had similar but more extreme after using loom bands - I suspect she might have a latex allergy.

Hassled Sat 23-Aug-14 21:53:29

Interesting that it's reminding you of an allergic response - maybe it was just something he touched. I might speak to a pharmacist when I get the chance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now