Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can anyone tell me what's up with DS's fingers?

(3 Posts)
Hassled Sat 23-Aug-14 17:34:27

If the photos aren't clear, there are raised ridges of skin on the tips of all his fingers - he noticed it last night. No itching or discomfort. Looks a bit like he's been in the bath too long, IYSWIM.

Possibly relevant info - recent diagnosis of Coeliac although not GF yet as we're waiting for the endoscopy. Also picked blackberries yesterday - I thought maybe some sort of reaction to something there? But he's not normally prone to allergies/reactions to stuff. Otherwise well, if slightly low iron levels (on supplements). Does anyone have any thoughts?

beautifulgirls Sat 23-Aug-14 20:35:41

DD2 just had similar but more extreme after using loom bands - I suspect she might have a latex allergy.

Hassled Sat 23-Aug-14 21:53:29

Interesting that it's reminding you of an allergic response - maybe it was just something he touched. I might speak to a pharmacist when I get the chance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now