Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

why am I so hot all the time?

(2 Posts)
MuchAdoAboutEverything Mon 16-Jun-14 11:56:48

Reposted from chat.
For the last few weeks I keep getting really hot all the time, I feel like I am going to pass out, get all clammy and absolutely boiling. It doesn't seem to happen at any particular time, sometimes I am rushing around, sometimes I am driving or just sat down. The only thing I can compare it to is what my mum described when she went through the menopause but I am only just 30 so would't expect it to be that. I have been taking sertraline (antidepressant) for 7 weeks could it be a side effect? I have also been told I have cysts on my ovaries (possibly polycystic ovaries) could it be related? I know the weather is getting warmer but I don't think it is just the weather, it was pouring with rain here yesterday and I went for a walk in a t-shirt because I couldn't bear to wear a coat.

MuchAdoAboutEverything Mon 16-Jun-14 18:19:21

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now