Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

help I need good advice

(11 Posts)
emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 15:41:43

I am a 31 year married woman with a very healthy sex life but i seem to have an issue ( please don't laugh as it's not funny at all ) for about 2 months now from the moment i wake up till the time I go to bed I am in constant arousal, and no matter how many times my husband and I have sex or I mastirbate the feeling just gets more intense, it is becoming a real problem as I can't fully concentrate on everyday life , even the vibration of my mobile phone is enough to drive me crazy , does anyone else have this problem and what the he'll can I do to stop it , {blush}

winnertakesitall Sun 15-Jun-14 15:45:17

Go on the pill. That'll probably kill your desire!

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 15:48:59

Iv just had the implant taken out after 3 years and I think that's what started it

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 15:49:24

Iv just had the implant taken out after 3 years and I think that's what started it

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 15:49:50

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 15:51:04

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 15:53:28

I had the implant taken out after 3 years and I think that's reason it's started

winnertakesitall Sun 15-Jun-14 16:02:15

It may be then that your hormones are just a bit out of kilter- I would think it'll resolve itself as your hormones level out. I'd just enjoy it for now!

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 16:17:55

That's the problem because the feeling is always there I am unable to climax which makes me very frustrated

littlejohnnydory Sun 15-Jun-14 16:53:30

It's called "Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder" - I have no experience but have read about it. Maybe googling will help you find some support?

emsagoodgirl Sun 15-Jun-14 17:35:26

Ok never heard of it but ill have a look thanks, it's so embarrassing tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now