Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Clicking neck driving me crazy!

(3 Posts)
thenightsky Thu 05-Jun-14 23:12:46

I get the same thing and I sit at a desk all day too. The grinding is awful when I roll over in bed. I saw a physio who thought I had the beginnings of osteoarthritis in my neck vertebrae.

PJ67 Thu 05-Jun-14 23:06:57

Hi. I get this in my neck when I move from side it side and upper back when I bend down. I remember mentioning the neck grinding/clicking feeling to a chiropracter and he said it was nothing to worry about. Try not to focus on it as I haven't thought about it for months but just moved my head and could hear the grinding sound so I can see that if you think about it too much it can become very obvious.

CiderLover Thu 05-Jun-14 11:32:56

Has anyone experienced this? It's only when I turn my head to the right, it feels like a click right at the back of my neck. It's quite loud. No pain or anything.

Somethimes it sounds like something is grinding. I suffer from health anxiety and dislike doctors but this is worrying me.

I've had it for about 1 month now.

I wonder if it's because I sit at a desk all day...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now