Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help me

(7 Posts)
hanaka88 Tue 03-Jun-14 19:08:31

I woke up yesterday with really bad muscle pain in one arm. I assumed I'd slept funny but it got worse all day, to the point that both my arms and my stomach ached like id been to the gym for hours. I've not been to the gym for several years. I took some paracetamol and it made it bearable then went to sleep all night.

Today I woke up and it was a bit worse. Took DS to school (long drive) then went back to sleep till pick up time (I never sleep in the day not even when DS has been up all night.

It has got progressively worse all day and even with paracetamol it's really hurting to even type this.

I hAve taken amitriptyline (that I have for severe IBS type flare ups but don't use unless I can't move with it, and paracetamol but it still really hurts.

In bed now with DS (severe ASD, learning and physical disabilities) and I'm really scared about it. I am so weak I could barely take his nappy off and it's just me and him, I have no family.

What's happening?

hanaka88 Tue 03-Jun-14 19:09:39

Sorry for the rubbish typing. I'm usually very coherent

CMOTDibbler Tue 03-Jun-14 19:13:20

Is there someone who could be with DS while you go and see a Dr? I think you should at least phone OOH for some advice

hanaka88 Tue 03-Jun-14 19:14:50

No it's just me and him,I have a BF of a couple of years but he's away with work and not contactable. It's just me and DS, which is why I'm worried.

CMOTDibbler Tue 03-Jun-14 19:19:21

Phone OOH and see what they say as a first port of call then

hanaka88 Tue 03-Jun-14 19:25:53

I have phoned them after your first message and they said that a doctor would call me back but my signal has disappeared again and I don't have a house phone confused. Stupid me decided I didn't need one when I switched to Virgin because I had my mobile but 3s signal has all but disappeared in the last few months

CMOTDibbler Tue 03-Jun-14 19:42:46

Hopefully your signal will come back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now