Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

How much do you drink in the evening

(6 Posts)
noqualmshere77 Mon 12-May-14 21:57:23

Hi,

Just trying to work out how much water I should be drinking in the evening. I tend to drink 1 pint of water a day and a few teas but I have frequent headaches, general feeling of slugginess and I have frequent water infections!

For some reason I don't get thirsty and forget to drink more than 1 tea between 7pm - 11pm.

Thanks

noqualmshere77 Mon 12-May-14 21:59:07

Oh shit. I meant non alcoholic drinks....

TarpalCunnel Tue 13-May-14 01:07:36

I drink about 3 pints of water a day, with maybe a drop of lime to make it taste nice. Aswell as that I maybe have 3 cups of tea and a pint of milk. I still have problems with constipation though sad

CorusKate Tue 13-May-14 01:11:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FeelingLostJess Tue 13-May-14 01:16:27

I drink constantly!

I try to anyway. Always have a bottle of water or squash on me at all times of the day if I don't have a bottle of wine .

Actually even on the evenings where I do drink alcohol I always try to keep hydrated by having non-alcoholic drinks as well.

zippey Tue 13-May-14 01:19:59

I will often have a can or two of coke or Irn Bru in the evening. On occasion I will drink some fruit juice (from concentrate only). No water, I don't really like the tastelessness of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now