Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Klaxon. A bit vile. Very nervous

(4 Posts)
Raskova Mon 12-May-14 16:00:47

Just kind of getting advice/passing the time in the waiting room.

I've booked an appt as I keep getting heart pains and down my arm and sore boobs (obv unrelated) but this weekend an on going issue got worse and I'm going to talk to the doc about it while I can and don't have chance to pussy out. (I think the docs going to think I'm a hyperchondriac with all this)

So here goes... It's very embarrassing
Every so often there's a lot of blood and clots in my poo and after it actually sort of sits in my bum (I think) and comes out quite rarely but still come out.

I'm hoping it's just a tear (but who tears that often??) and that's the excuse I've used to put it off but I'm really scared it'll be something terrible.

Yesterday was my friends sixth anniversary of passing from non-hodgekins (spell) lymphoma and I have a daughter so really can't be messing about being childish.

I'm not looking forward to any of this.

When I spoke to the nurse about it at my pill check she seemed as embarrassed as I did and just said talk to the doctor. She was more bothered about the 3kg I'd gained in about 9 months hmm

Wish me luck...

cowbiscuits Mon 12-May-14 16:03:53

Here's a hand to hold.

You're doing the right thing going to get it checked out.

Raskova Mon 12-May-14 16:09:10

Thank you! I'm sure it's nothing. It has to be!!! They always make you wait so long...

Raskova Mon 12-May-14 16:26:17

Phew. It's ok. I'm reasonably healthy.

She thinks it's a scar that keeps reopening. She had her finger up my bum. After that all I could think was that she just had her finger up my bum. It's a good job I'm not a doctorgrin

Thank you for holding my hand while I massively over reacted wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now