Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Is there a bug going around that just makes you feel washed out?

(5 Posts)
marne2 Mon 12-May-14 12:31:00

Have felt washed out, shaky and feel sick (but not been sick) for a week now, I have no energy and am off my food which is unlike me. Anyone else had anything like this?

I almost feel as if I am pregnant ( the constantly feeling sick and dizzy ), but I can't be, hopefully it just a virus sad.

MrsAlexVause Mon 12-May-14 12:35:53

I've been feeling like this for a while too. I blame the weather. Though I blame the weather for everything!

HoopyViper Mon 12-May-14 12:41:27

Sounds familiar to something that went round our way a month or so ago. T'wasn't very nice and 1 DC was sick and bad tummy with it. The other DC escaped though so that was good. I had quite a high temperature and felt quite feverish with it, so hopefully if it's what you've got, it sounds like you're over the worst (though clearly you don't feel great!).

marne2 Mon 12-May-14 12:56:01

I have had a high temp on and off, dd2 had the runs last night but is fine this morning ( so maybe she had it too), just getting fed up with the lack of energy, got so much to do but get dizzy when I try and do it, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

HoopyViper Mon 12-May-14 14:33:36

Yeah sounds familiar. I certainly had a day where I could barely get off the sofa. Thankfully I work from home and it was before DS2 was off sick.

Hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now