Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Going Stir Crazy

(5 Posts)
FrancesNiadova Sat 10-May-14 19:46:09

I had my ankle fused on 28th April. I've been out in the wheelchair today, round the supermarket, woohoooooo! (My 1st time out since Friday 2nd May. I hadn't been downstairs since Monday, our loo is upstairs so I need to stay up here). I'm crocheting a baby blanket for a friend, but am going nicely bonkers sitting up here on my own. Hopefully I'll be getting the post-op plaster off on Tuesday.
Anyone know any good games/apps that will stop me going tocompletely loopy? wine

Candy Crush?

livelablove Sun 11-May-14 13:11:23

A good box set of a t.v series you like is helpful. Some you can download if you have a suitable device, on either amazon love film or netflix.

livelablove Sun 11-May-14 13:11:24

A good box set of a t.v series you like is helpful. Some you can download if you have a suitable device, on either amazon love film or netflix.

FrancesNiadova Sun 11-May-14 18:23:45

I've been using BBC IPLAYER on my Kindle! We went out to Asda this morning so it was good to see the world. I've crocheted 12 baby blanket squares today!
I dunno, I might see if I can do a blog or something!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now