Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Going Stir Crazy

(5 Posts)
FrancesNiadova Sat 10-May-14 19:46:09

I had my ankle fused on 28th April. I've been out in the wheelchair today, round the supermarket, woohoooooo! (My 1st time out since Friday 2nd May. I hadn't been downstairs since Monday, our loo is upstairs so I need to stay up here). I'm crocheting a baby blanket for a friend, but am going nicely bonkers sitting up here on my own. Hopefully I'll be getting the post-op plaster off on Tuesday.
Anyone know any good games/apps that will stop me going tocompletely loopy? wine

Candy Crush?

livelablove Sun 11-May-14 13:11:23

A good box set of a t.v series you like is helpful. Some you can download if you have a suitable device, on either amazon love film or netflix.

livelablove Sun 11-May-14 13:11:24

A good box set of a t.v series you like is helpful. Some you can download if you have a suitable device, on either amazon love film or netflix.

FrancesNiadova Sun 11-May-14 18:23:45

I've been using BBC IPLAYER on my Kindle! We went out to Asda this morning so it was good to see the world. I've crocheted 12 baby blanket squares today!
I dunno, I might see if I can do a blog or something!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now