Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Not happy with DS's school !!

(2 Posts)
rattlesnake Fri 09-May-14 18:42:51

Just had a text from head of DS's school.. where there is a huge building project going on at moment. He told us to pay attention to our children if they have asthma as school was very dusty today due to builders brick-cutting!! I asked DS about it and he said school was full of dust! and that the builders set a fire too and school had to be evacuated (they didn't mention that in text!!) am thinking of calling Monday morning before I take him, to ask if there will be any brick-cutting so that I can keep him away!!!! thoughts on this would be appreciated please x

Its up to the school to negotiate with the builders to minimise any disruption. I'd make enquiries with the school office tomorrow - what's being done to prevent this problem? if you're not happy write direct to the Head.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now