Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

cut finger

(1 Post)
Clure Fri 04-Apr-14 20:10:44

about a week and half ago I sliced through half of my index finger on the blade of a food processor whilst washing up. I went to A&E as it was deep. They cleaned and steri stripped it, checked underneath the cut flap shock gave tetanus and off I went. They said keep bandage on for about 4 days. Bandage has now been removed but the cut is not "sticking" together. I keep knocking it as its right on the edge of my index finger on my right hand. The flap of skin is now hard and I have no sensation in it. Do you think this will heal? Will the cut eventually join together? Should I visit my GP to get it checked? Hoping you ladies can offer me some adivce! Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now