Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Advice needed

(3 Posts)
bgt84 Tue 25-Mar-14 10:22:52

Hi
Will keep this short
I have had no period for 11weeks I have pcos but never go this long without a period, tests have been negative, about 4 weeks ago I got a weird discharge it was a watery light pink and only showed when I wiped
2 days ago I suffered really bad lower tummy pain I have had this before and have put it down to ov pain but now I have upper tummy pain,bloating and lower back pain today smells are really strong I have a plug in air freshner which is on low setting and has never bothered me is now making me feel sick I have had to switch it of even the bread bin smells really strong, tried to make dr appointment but there is none left for today, hoping someone may have some advice

Willdoitinaminute Tue 25-Mar-14 21:38:31

Very first sign sign of pregnancy for me was enhanced sense of smell. I could smell curry house half a mile away. Pregnancy tests can give false negatives. See GP asap if you are having abdo pain.

FabULouse Wed 26-Mar-14 08:32:06

Sounds like pregnancy but you need to get checked out urgently as the pain could indicate an ectopic pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now