Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Peeing myself!

(6 Posts)

I am bloody sick of it! I am listed for a TVT in the summer hols but it's pissing me off big time at the moment. I have a chest infection and with every cough and sneeze I am pissing. I wear two pads, one going towards the front and one up the back of my ample arse. And they are sodden!

I am forty fucking five and I smell of piss.

Sorry for the tmi and the rant but tbh I have had enough ( I have to wear a pad all the time- not just when I am poorly)

Lagoonablue Mon 17-Mar-14 20:57:51

Sorry. That sounds awful. Hope your OP sorts it. Btw bet you don't smell.

Mylittlepotofjoy Tue 18-Mar-14 08:50:26

Snap I am so pissed off with my body . I've got to the stage where even turning over in bed makes me wet myself sad I am not suitable for at tvt but nothing else has been offered. I feel your pain and like you hate the thought I might smell of pee.

spritzer1 Tue 18-Mar-14 12:01:06

Oh poor you I have just had TOT (last Wednesday) too early to tell if it's sorted the problem although I have sneezed and nothing happened! It's all a bit sore round there at the moment. Any chance you can bring it forward by saying you'll take a cancellation or go to a different hospital? Have you had Uro Dynamics tests? takes humiliation to a whole new level - must have been devised by a man. Good luck and no you don't smell of piss!

Thank you every one... I do feel as low as a low thing on a low day.

Due to work I can't have the op until the big school hols... I can't lift little babies ( I am a cm who's babies are term time only). So I have asked for end of July to accommodate my parents.

I have decided I don't like the tena pads - they remind me if the dr whites bricks we had when we were young and on a period. I couldn't find the always envive I like ( ok I need to change them more often but lots more comfy)

Think I will visit boots tomorrow x

And yes I had uro dynamics.... I didn't need to cough. Just stood up and whooooosh!

Humiliating is not a strong enough word!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now