Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone suffering from Hayfever these days

(7 Posts)
shebird Sat 15-Mar-14 21:54:11

My DD suffers with hay fever and has had symptoms quite bad today. It just seems really early although the weather is good and she has been outside lots.

Allfurcoatandnoknickers Sat 15-Mar-14 22:01:35

I've been terrible! Felt really wheezy and tight chested. I've had Sterimar nasal spray and inhalers which seems to help a bit. I think its a spring tree pollen allergy.

helzapoppin2 Sun 16-Mar-14 22:39:01

Yes, although it says the pollen count is low, the leaves are starting to open which brings pollen.

tryingtobebetter Mon 17-Mar-14 15:45:32

Same here. Was enjoying the days of sunshine without a care in the world, went to bed and suddenly all bunged up - took me a minute to twig because I've never had it in March before. The joys!

Hedgehogparty Mon 17-Mar-14 18:28:30

Yes,just cycled home and now feeling sniffly with sore eyes

callamia Mon 17-Mar-14 18:34:02

Oh! I thought I had a cold, but I guess it could be tree pollen hay fever. I've been sneezing all day. Rubbish. I really need to blow my nose, but it will wake the baby sleeping on me with disastrous consequences...

WelshMoth Mon 17-Mar-14 18:35:26

I used to suffer terribly but last year, and so far this year - nothing. Strange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now