Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Anyone suffering from Hayfever these days

(7 Posts)
shebird Sat 15-Mar-14 21:54:11

My DD suffers with hay fever and has had symptoms quite bad today. It just seems really early although the weather is good and she has been outside lots.

Allfurcoatandnoknickers Sat 15-Mar-14 22:01:35

I've been terrible! Felt really wheezy and tight chested. I've had Sterimar nasal spray and inhalers which seems to help a bit. I think its a spring tree pollen allergy.

helzapoppin2 Sun 16-Mar-14 22:39:01

Yes, although it says the pollen count is low, the leaves are starting to open which brings pollen.

tryingtobebetter Mon 17-Mar-14 15:45:32

Same here. Was enjoying the days of sunshine without a care in the world, went to bed and suddenly all bunged up - took me a minute to twig because I've never had it in March before. The joys!

Hedgehogparty Mon 17-Mar-14 18:28:30

Yes,just cycled home and now feeling sniffly with sore eyes

callamia Mon 17-Mar-14 18:34:02

Oh! I thought I had a cold, but I guess it could be tree pollen hay fever. I've been sneezing all day. Rubbish. I really need to blow my nose, but it will wake the baby sleeping on me with disastrous consequences...

WelshMoth Mon 17-Mar-14 18:35:26

I used to suffer terribly but last year, and so far this year - nothing. Strange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now