Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Private musculoskeletal clinic in London

(3 Posts)
ZombiesAreClammyDodgers Sat 15-Mar-14 21:52:55

... That you'd recommend? Have had horrible post partum tendonitis and now just really need to get it fixed.

CMOTDibbler Sun 16-Mar-14 17:26:03

Can recommend an amazing hand specialist if thats where you have tendonitis

ZombiesAreClammyDodgers Mon 17-Mar-14 14:58:56

Yes please. That's exactly where!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now