Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Nausea and dizziness before period?

(4 Posts)
Elfina Sat 15-Mar-14 12:19:20

Over the last couple of months I've begun to experience nausea, light headed ness and dizziness a few days before my period. Never happened before?! Anyone experienced similar or have any ideas what might be going on?

Puttheshelvesup Sat 15-Mar-14 22:28:25

I get this too, with a headache also at times. It does not worry me, though. Taking agnus castus really helped relieve PMS symptoms a few months back (I took it to get rid of hormonal acne), but I just forgot to buy some more when the bottle ran out. It also stopped water retention and puffiness.

I get this too. It feels like when I have a bit of low blood pressure, so I have always assumed it is that.

frogslegs35 Sun 16-Mar-14 18:19:47

I get it too, usually from around 8 days after I ovulate, on and off until my period comes.
It's a pita as I'm trying to conceive at the moment and desperately trying not to symptom spot so could really do without the nausea making me think 'might I be lucky this month?'
It feels a bit like morning sickness so I just assumed it was from the rise and fall of hormones at that point of my cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now