Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Horrid 'womb pain'! Any ideas?

(4 Posts)

Hi! Wondering if anyone can shed some light on what this might be... Really gripey period type pain, but more central than ovaries if that makes any sense. The pain is constant and getting more intense. It's been about 8weeks. At first I thought it was my period coming back (DS is 11months old and breastfed, so still no sign of it!)

Tonight it even hurts when I laugh or sit down sad Any thoughts? Is this what a UTI feels like?

Thanks in advance.

TanteRose Fri 07-Mar-14 15:12:21

You've been in pain for 8 weeks?!?

Yes, it could well be a UTI or bladder infection - get yourself to the GP pronto

I know... terrible I haven't been more pro active... Ithink I was so sure at first that it was my period coming back, then it was my return to work etc etc. I will book first thing on Monday, or at OOH if it gets worse... funnily enough it has eased today!

Does anyone know if it could be anything to do with having had a C section 11months ago?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now