Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

*Tamoxigang Christmas Party* - 45

(980 Posts)
Tiny100 Thu 28-Nov-13 10:58:10

Morning All!

We're nearly in December, so let's get the festivities started.

[adds mince pies to the trolley]

GoodnessKnows Wed 15-Jan-14 22:31:50

Tutor and assessor who clearly can't spell (fat fingers).

kitkat1967 Wed 15-Jan-14 22:35:02

Hi Malt - I saw your facebook post about your wierd Rads consultation - it sounds like it was a long appointment. Anyway you're well on your way to getting started and I guess you've already worked out when your treatmnet will b eover wink.

Mom - I have the same sick pay arrangement as you but as I have been working part-time I have not come to the end of my full pay period yet. To be honest now I'm nearly done I'm kind of regretting carrying on working and wish I had taken more time to myself but at the time it felt right. For these last 2 months I have cut right back to the minimum and made it clear that I not generally contactable and I have enjoyed being away from the pressure for a while.

BetsyBoop Thu 16-Jan-14 06:39:45

Just realised we are nearly at the end of this thread, will set up a new one, back in a mo...

BetsyBoop Thu 16-Jan-14 06:43:56

Here's our [[ http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/1968549-Tamoxigang-New-Year-New-Thread-46 new thread]] smile

BetsyBoop Thu 16-Jan-14 06:44:33

Argh will try that again

new thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now