Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

worried

(2 Posts)
piggysarah1 Wed 23-Oct-13 22:25:41

Hi all.. I have an area of redness under my left breast.. I've had it for a good few months, but lately it has started to worry me .. I have pain from time to time. Am I being anxious and its nothing or should I check it out.?. I have tried to get a drs appt, cant get one until 19 Nov. . Iv been told if im concerned, phone in the morning as an emergency appt (drs receptionist doesn't know my concerns) .. I am worried

Biped Wed 23-Oct-13 23:07:18

Go and get an emergency appointment - if it's bugging you enough to make you post here, it's going to keep niggling you. If the first non-emergency GP appt is 19 Nov, then an "emergency" appt is definitely justified. Hopefully it will all be fine but definitely go and get it checked out. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now