Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Open for tea in Teacake Towers

(228 Posts)
tunnocksteacake Tue 15-Oct-13 13:17:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

magimedi Wed 20-Nov-13 22:52:36

Mr T is a star!!

I think of you all every day.

tunnocksteacake Thu 21-Nov-13 22:25:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I just got a statement from my pension - I'll be working 'til I am 102 hmm... new chances will come up for you, tunnocks, you've got other fish to fry just now.

Unicycle - wow!!
Whenever I see one of them, I think it looks utterly impossible to ride one grin.
You sound.... hm... ?grounded ?serene ?in a good place just now.
Long may it continue x.

Bubblegoose Sat 30-Nov-13 02:41:02

How's it going Tunnocks? (serial namechanger so you won't know me). Have been thinking of you and your family.

How was your work meeting? How're you holding up generally? x

minmooch Sun 01-Dec-13 21:30:04

Thinking of you Tunnocks. Hope all is going smoothly. Loving the unicycle - bet your DH is having fun with that! When my DS was having radiotherapy one of the radiologists used to come in on a unicycle - when one of the kids finished their radio treatment he would give them a demonstration to make them smile.

mummylin Mon 02-Dec-13 16:27:39

Still in my thoughts Tunnocks, hope all s going well with dh,s treatment and he is feeling well.

ChippingInLovesChristmasLights Sat 07-Dec-13 07:19:31

Tunnocks - I haven't posted in ages, but I have been thinking about you all a lot, weirdly when I'm in the car?! Something triggering there, but I don't know what?! grin

DS & DD sound adorable - anytime you want to create that profile - feel free grin

I am so very sorry to hear about your Dad - I'll be thinking of him too x

DH is doing really well isn't he - I'd love to have seen the nurses faces when he told them about the cyclocross!! grin

Did you postpone those ridiculous christmas time appointments??

How did your meeting at work go?

How are you??
x

greenhill Sun 08-Dec-13 11:26:01

Hope all is going well with you, that your DH is still feeling well, and that you are feeling hopeful about Christmas and beyond x

sybilfaulty Sun 08-Dec-13 11:30:53

Thinking of you Tunnocks flowers

LittleTulip Fri 13-Dec-13 19:22:43

Wishing you an easy time over Christmas Tunnocks flowers

mummylin Sun 15-Dec-13 18:52:07

Thinking of you Tunnocks and wishing you and your family well for the Christmas period. I hope dh,s treatment is going well

ChestyNutRoastingOnAnOpenFire Sun 15-Dec-13 19:46:46

Thinking of you all.

How are things?

FutTheShuckUp Mon 16-Dec-13 23:04:36

Hello tunnocksteacake DH and children. Sending you all love and best wishes, hope things are not too bad at the moment

NorthernLebkuchen Sat 21-Dec-13 17:00:57

Thinking of you and hope all is going ok

BoreOfWhabylon Sat 21-Dec-13 21:06:24

Thinking of you Tunnocks.

Onlyjoking Mon 23-Dec-13 14:42:57

Wishing you all a peaceful Christmas.

koolforcats Tue 24-Dec-13 17:38:42

Thinking of you all this Christmas x

magimedi Tue 24-Dec-13 22:51:49

Thinking of you all. Often.

Very big hug to you & yours, Tunnocks.

Onlyjoking Wed 25-Dec-13 16:45:38

Thinking of you and the other teacakes, wishing you peace.

PacificDingbat Fri 27-Dec-13 11:17:13

I've been thinking of you and all the Teacakes over Christmas too.
Hope you had a lovely time x.

mummylin Fri 27-Dec-13 23:14:13

Hope that despite everything you were all able to enjoy Christmas together. Wishing you all the hope in the world for the new year

FutTheShuckUp Thu 02-Jan-14 22:56:28

Hope christmas went as well as it could and you are all doing as well as can be expected

Wishing you a happy New Year with lots of positive developments thanks

furlinedsheepskinjacket Sat 04-Jan-14 14:40:31

have seen you posting on other threads hope this means things have been good - thinking of you too and sending good wishes

wooldonor Mon 03-Feb-14 23:10:41

I've name changed and this had fallen off my TIO, I hope everything's going well with you and Mr T.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now